NEW!!! Creative Hearts Event


So we're trying something NEW!!! 
I've had this concept for many years actually... I recognize that not all creative people are "crafters" (ie. think paper crafters, scrapbookers, carmakers, etc.),
 but I do believe all people are creative.

I believe that God created us in His image and because He is THE CREATOR,
it makes sense that we are also Creators then as well. I believe when we create, we are reflecting God's very nature... 


Some do it through gardening or woodworking while others create music or knit or crochet and sew. I do photography, home decor and paper crafting and am dabbling in makeup and fashion as well and recently became aware of Bible Art Journaling... creatively portraying lessons from the Bible right inside my Bible (recognize the logo now?). 



And I'm still passionate about Haiti and helping others so we are presenting an event that celebrates all things CREATIVE and supports some great causes (Haiti, Christy Riopel ART scholarship and Grace Youth summer Missions Trip)!! We have partnered with Grace Baptist Women's Ministry and the Grace Youth for a full day of opportunity for you to exercise your creative side... and classes to teach and guide you along in a variety of creative outlets!! 

At our Creative Hearts event on Sat. Feb. 11, we have:
Paper Crafting
Jewelry Making
Bible Art Journaling
Photography
Card Making
and more!!

DROP-IN throughout the day to CREATE!!
or STAY and CREATE all day!!

Register HERE

No comments: