Crop For Mexico (and some sad news)...


We have opened registration for this year's Crop For Mexico on Sat. May 4, 2013!!!

We will announce the featured instructors, classes and make & takes at a later date, but know that you won't be disappointed!!!!

Although space at the all day crop is limited (register SOON if you want to be sure to get a spot), we are opening up all the classes, make & takes and garage sale shopping to EVERYONE!!  So if you can't make it for the whole day, but would like to take in a class, some make & takes and some shopping to help with this worthy cause, know that we would love to have you!!!!

Meanwhile, 
click HERE 
to register for the all day crop!!

And remember, 100% of EVERY DOLLAR goes towards building homes for some deserving families in Mexico and I will be honoured to again take a photo of the group along with me to present to the families :)

And now for some sad news... I've been getting numerous emails recently and figured it was time to publicly announce that we will NOT be doing a Scrapbook Your Heart retreat this year :(

It's hard to explain in words the why behind this decision, but know that it hasn't come without great thought, discussion and prayer... I guess the bottom line is that the planning team (myself included) needs a break and our hearts are being pulled elsewhere... and I'm growing to understand the concept that "not all good things are good to be doing all the time".

My heart and life purpose is still fully on helping others... I have relished in the privilege to be able to speak truth into the lives of so many women over the past years at our Scrapbook Your Heart retreats and the joy in seeing some real life changes and encouragement come from these retreats will NEVER be forgotten :)  We will ALWAYS have our memories ladies (after all, we are scrapbookers!!!!)  But yet again, I'm feeling God asking me to "Let Go and Fly"...


And shocker I know, but YES, I have MANY NEW AND EXCITING DEEP AND PROFOUND BRAIN THINGS going around and around in my heart and mind!!!!  I am ridiculously excited (and super scared!!!!) about some of them, but the time is not yet right to reveal and I'm still praying through it all... 

But meanwhile, I am REALLY enjoying a bit of freedom to focus on my family, my friends, my house (I still have unpacked boxes since we moved over 2 years ago!!!!) substitute teaching and even taking some days to just "be still" long enough to hear God speak.


And now for some GOOD NEWS!!!  Camp Caroline is having a women's retreat on March 15-17, 2013 and I'm thinking of treating myself to it for my birthday!!!  Anyone interested in joining me?!?!?!?


Cost is $150-$170 depending on the lodge you choose and there is a guest speaker and sessions with lots of free time to scrapbook or swim or whatever, but please note that this is a "church" retreat so the spiritual emphasis will be more evident (which I think is GREAT, but just wanted you to be aware of).

And of course, I'd love to see each and every one of you at the Crop For Mexico in May :)

No comments: