Proud Mama Moment!!! A Hat Trick!!!!


So I'm thinking it's the endless hours of the Fifa World Cup that Justin (and all of us) have been watching this past month that led to last night's HAT TRICK for Justin!!!!!  He was simply ON his game!!!  Goal #1 above and Goal #2 below...

And Goal #3 was a penalty kick (this coming after he also hit the cross bar!!)  So, yes, I had some proud mama moments last night!!


I'm also quite thoroughly enjoying playing with my new Nikon D90 camera and new 18-200mm lens!!  Since baptizing my old one in the ocean back in February (see video on my video bar!), I have been anxiously awaiting getting back into the photography without worrying about the camera!!!  Here are my favourite team shots from last night...











A HUGE thanks to the guys (and girl!!) and their coaches for a great season!!!  Here is the "official" team shot...


And of course I can't NOT do a fun shot!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

jill said...

YEAH JUSTIN!!!!!!! Congrats kiddo!!!! I remember when Carter got his first hat trick in hockey....that was such a proud moment. Looks like you had a great season.