City TV Wed. June 11 - Father's Day gift ideas!

Be sure to watch City TV on Wed. June 11 for my TV segment on some great Father's Day gift ideas using the fabulous products from Tilano Fresco... a wonderful Canadian company!!!

As you know, I am all about giving the gift of photography and Tilano not only makes it fun, but also "idiot proof" with their kits! I'm loving the Marble Coasters and Marble magnets and anxious to see what sort of overlap into scrapbooking we can come up with!!

I'll try to post the segment here shortly in case you missed it live and know that Calgary's newest scrapbooking store... Scrapbook Pantry is one of the only scrapbooking stores to carry the Tilano Fresco line of kits and they are graciously offering a 30% discount to anyone who buys a Tilano kit prior to Father's Day by simply mentioning my TV segment!! What a great reason to go check out this new store in the North!!

No comments: