Crop For Haiti!!!!

Wooooo hoooooooo!!!!  As many of you know, I LOVE LOVE LOVE to travel the world on assorted humanitarian trips and this next year has me sooo excited!!!!

I am going to Haiti and the Dominican Republic in May 2014 with a wonderful team of family and friends to help build another home (this one made of heavy bricks!!!) and it sounds like we might also be helping to build a school?!?!?!?!

Be still my teacher's heart!!!!!

And as always, I LOVE LOVE LOVE to also extend the invitation for YOU my family and friends to partner with us!!  I do not yet know what the exact costs will be for the building projects, but I'm guessing it will be similar to past years (about $6000 per home) and because I love to party while partnering, we are again doing a "Crop For Haiti" event on Saturday, February 1, 2014 where 100% of the $100 cost PLUS all money spent at the event will go towards our projects!!!!

AND YES... we are bringing back the infamous "Garage Sale" of crafting goodness!!!

AND YES... as always, we will provide delicious homemade meals and strong helpful men to carry all your supplies to and from your cars (and if needed, clear the snow for you and start your vehicles so they are toasty warm!!)


And seeing as this trip seems to be all about the kids... all my promo is showing assorted beautiful children from past trips to Haiti/Dominican with Live Different!!!

Be still my photographer's heart!!!!!

So if you are able to join us either for the day or even part of the day, we would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have you!!!!

Click HERE to register starting Friday, November 28, 2013!!!

No comments: