Scrapbook Your Heart Retreat 2012!!


Registration for our annual ScrapbookYour Heart retreat opens
 Feb. 14... VALENTINE's DAY!!!  

This will be our 5th year running this life changing retreat for women and the team is busy getting all the lovely details in place to make it another awesome weekend!!!  Here is our theme...


Click HERE to register starting Feb. 14, 2012 and please note that cabins will only be booked once we have received payment so if you are anxious to get into the coveted Aspen Lodge (with private bathrooms), then register and forward payment ASAP to secure your spot!!  This also means that you don't have to be waiting on your computer at 7am to get in although you can as that is part of the fun :)

AND... for those asking about posting last week's TV segment, due to some technical difficulties with the station, we will need a bit of extra time to figure it out... I did do a "back-up" taping of it on my PVR, but have no idea how to get it from there to my computer to upload so I'm waiting for my engineering hubby to come home (today yeah!!!) from out of the country to help me with that :)

Meanwhile, you have until this Friday to enter to WIN some CHA goodness!!!!  Simply comment on the CHA posts below and on Christy Riopel's blog and we will pick a winner :)

5 comments:

Jennifer Reynard said...

Just had a panic attack. Thought I wasn't going to be able to go, as my daughter graduates that weekend, fortunately, her grad is the Thursday before!! I so don't want to miss this!!
Is that Lindsey in the photo? How cute in the little yellow boots. Love the theme you and your team have come up with, hoping that might be a scrapbook page we can make?!?!

Rochelle Byiers said...

I went to the second one.. that was 4 years ago already?? I really REALLY wanna come to this one, but need to find a friend who will join me.. fingers crossed!!!

Smiles, Laurie said...

I can't wait for the upcoming weekend...
and I love the theme for Scrapbook your Heart!

Tracy Trebb said...

Hey everybody are you not excited for this year's retreat...i am so happy i could bite the clouds. this year my good friend is coming with me, she has attended before as well, life cannot get much better than this, can't wait to see you all, Tracy Trebb

American Horror Story Timeline said...

Your the besst