TWO Exciting NEWS...and 1 deadline!

So I have TWO exciting things coming up that just so happen to have the very SAME deadline of:

Sunday, January 15, 2012

The FIRST... I'm writing another article for Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine called, "Life's BIG little Lessons" and am having sooooo much fun with it!!  And we'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to see your submissions!!!  They can be funny life lessons (like this layout Christy Riopel did about our friendship... one of my favourites EVER of hers as it so accurately portrays our crazy beautiful friendship)


or it can be a more serious life lesson (like this one I did for another CS article on Scrapbooking Your Faith... another one of my favourite layouts that I now have displayed in my scrap room as a daily reminder)


Either way, I'd love to hear what you think are "Life's BIG little Lessons" and if you can put it on a layout and submit it for the article, even better!!!!  Just get them in by Sunday, Jan. 15!!!


And SECOND... I'm planning on heading back to Mexico this July to build more homes for needy families and am hoping to bring along others who wish to join us!!!!  Wanna come????!!!!!  WARNING:  it will change your life :)


If you want more info, you can go HERE or you can always contact me as I'd love to tell you more!!  But the deadline to apply is Sunday, Jan. 15 so you don't have much time!!!

AND... if you can't go, but are interested in helping out support the project, we will be doing some fundraisers again including... wait for it...


Last year we raised $7001 and I am soooooo excited to see what this year's event will bring in and who I will get to play all day with!!  Remember, 100% of your event registration and 100% of your spending at the event goes towards building needy homes and schools for those in some pretty sad living conditions in Mexico.  I already have tears and goosebumps just writing about it :)

No comments: