It's Time to Book Your GRAD photos!!!


One of my all-time favourite photos to do are GRAD photos!!!!

Whether it is for Grade 9 or Grade 12, I just love working with this age as they are game for having some fun!!!

When doing INDIVIDUAL photo shoots, we get to focus ALL the attention on YOU... different outfits, different poses, locations and looks...





But just imagine how much fun you can have with your friends during a GROUP photo shoot...




And we must not forget the classic look of some dramatic BLACK & WHITE images...




Be sure to contact me soon to book your special day!!!

3 comments:

jill said...

can I just leave the grad photos for now and just book a flight to Calgary????? Yeah....I wish. Been busy like crazy; but still lovin' & missin' U.
hugs to all in your house.

Lee-Anne said...

I love all your photos Allison! You are the perfect photographer for grad photos with your fun personality. I'm sure the kids really dig you too :)

Bellaidea said...

Fab photos! Lucky girls!
Regards,
http://bellaideascrapology.blogspot.com/