Speedo Sales are SOARING!!!

WARNING:  If you have not yet taken my Lights! Camera! Action! photo class, then this post will definitely not make a lot of sense to you... may likely confuse you, but perhaps intrigue you!!!!

Glamour.com Magazine reports that Speedo Sales are up as much as 21% in specific stores and New York Fashion states online searches for Speedos have increased by 400%!!!

What does this mean for us?  Well, on every one of my Crop and Cruise Scrapbooking Cruises for Canadians, we have a fun little contest to see who can get the "best" (and I use the term nervously) shot of someone in a blue speedo while on the vacation!!  And yes, there is a prize :)

So scrapbookers and photographers from across Canada are joining me in 3 short weeks to set sail for the Western Caribbean on our next Crop and Cruise and it looks like based on recent stats and the "Worrying Shift in Guy's Swimwear" as Glamour puts it, this year's competition will be easier with 1/3 of men's swimwear now being Speedos!!!  I wonder how many will be blue!!!!!!!!!

So be sure to watch upon our return for an update on our success in capturing shots of blue speedos from around the world and if you are now interested in taking my Lights! Camera! Action! photo class, please feel free to leave a comment and I'll be sure to let you in on when and where I teach next :)

Trust me when I say, your photos will forever be changed by the "Blue Speedo"!!!!

No comments: