Creative Stitches Show!


Calgary's Creative Stitches & Crafting alive show was a blast and now I'm heading to Edmonton for the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival hosted by Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine at the Edmonton event! Be sure to pop by and say "hi" to Katharina Doyle, myself and others there to enjoy the festivities!

And... I will also be at our Sail Away with Crop and Cruise event with Trisha Ladouceur, Deanna Hutchison and Leica Forrest!! It is going to be sooooo much fun hanging with these awesome ladies and brainstorming some uber fun stuff for our cruise in Feb. 2009!! If you are in the Edmonton area and want to take my "Lights! Camera! Action!" photography class for scrapbookers, I think you can still sign up! Just contact follow the link to Trisha's blog!
Drop by and say HI!!

No comments: