Back in town!

Wow! It has been a fun, but busy last few weeks!! I think I was out of town more than in town!!

First, a great time was had by all at both Creative Stitches Shows in Calgary and Edmonton... thanks for the pleasure of meeting so many of you at the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival at these events! I got to hang with these fun ladies... Katharina Doyle, Leica Forrest, Cathie Allan and Jayme Loge!!

Don't let Cathie Allan's stamping expertise fool you into thinking she is all business!!! This girl can have some fun!!

These ladies had one of my favorite booths... oh so much fabulous eye candy and temptations!! We chatted about them being involved in our next Scrapbook Your Heart retreat in May 2009 as they are so close to Caroline AB!!!

Also in Edmonton, we got to play at the Sail Away with Crop and Cruise event hosted by the gracious Trisha Ladouceur!! I was extra thrilled to finally meet my new friend and featured instructor on our Crop and Cruise Deanna Hutchison!! What a talented and lovely lady!! And we get an entire week on a cruise ship with her :)

It was also great to see Leica Forrest again this time with her darling little Ireland!! I absolutely LOVE this photo of Leica teaching a class and scrapbooking all while holding Ireland!! And look how intently Ireland is focussing on the scissors!! Kind of the same look she had on her face when she peed all over me!! So glad my kids are through that phase!!

Thanksgiving was spent in Kelowna with family and for me that is always awesome!! I am so blessed to have great family on both sides and really do enjoy all the time we get to spend together. My husband's brother Collin Orthner was there and he is a MOST amazing photographer... check it out!! We had fun doing some photo shoots I'll show you later once I narrow down the hundreds I took!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow!! SOunds like you've been having an incredible time with everyone and all those events!!