What I want for my 49th birthday

So I've been celebrating turning 49 for at least a week and I don't want it to stop. In fact, I think I'll just go all year in anticipation of a SUPER BIG celebration next year when I turn 50!!

Yes 50!!! WOW!!! When did THAT happen?!?!?! Well it hasn't yet, but it's coming God willing! And I am going to PARTY!!!! But perhaps not how you might think...

Sure I'd love to have a huge celebration with family and friends, but on my wish list of things I'd most want to receive is another experience like Haiti again... there is nothing else that comes close to feeding my soul to the depths...


You see, going to Haiti puts ALL of life into perspective... and as I'm aging, I'm finding real clarity in what I want to do with my life and how I wish to spend my time, my energy, my strengths and talents, and my money. 

And high up on that list is continuing to help these precious children and the entire community in Haiti by continuing to build their school and bring water and food and healthcare and ART to them!!


I've got some ideas for this next year and I CAN. NOT. WAIT.

Meanwhile, know that my birthday plans involve YOU!!! Because together we can change our world.

No comments: