An ode to Christy Riopel on her 40th Birthday

I am blessed to have several soul sistas who are a such an important part of my life!  One of those is turning 40 today and I just wanted to celebrate our friendship with a little photo tribute to the fun (and trouble!) we get ourselves into together!!!!!

Here goes... 
"An Ode to Christy Riopel"...

Our weekend at Bull River sure did rock!
Even though my hair and non-boobs you did mock...




And remember all the fun and giggles at CHA
My Tim Holtz non-video and the tote that "ran away"?



And we mustn't forget the hot Mexico sun
Teaching together was the epitome of fun!


And I even forgive you for the lack of empathetic emotion
When you laughed at me and my camera going down in the ocean!


I feel so truly blessed and will always hold you close to my heart
And I know we both felt this special connection right from the start!


May your 40th birthday be all you hope for and more and may you know beyond a shadow of a doubt how truly beautiful, considerate, wonderfully talented and cherished you are by so many including me :)

7 comments:

Tammy L said...

these are fabulous pics! look at the joy in them between you two!

Christy Riopel said...

There are tears of laughter, joy and gratitude running down my face!!! Thank you my friend!!

Lynne Mizera said...

You two are soooo wonderful together :o)... I hope to discover my true sister soul mate one day as you two have (Big smiley face) Happy B-day Christy!

kiki said...

You are two amazing women who inspire others in so many ways... Happy Birthday Christy!!!

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures of the 2 of you!!! What a special bond you have!!!

Laura said...

well done ALlison, Happy Birthday my sweet friend!
loves to you both!

KellyCreates said...

This has got to be the sweetest happy birthday wish EVER!