Canadian Scrapbooker Fall Issue & Harmonie goodness!


I was so excited to finally receive an issue of Canadian Scrapbooker's Fall issue (my copy ended up in the hands of the owner of my old place... she felt bad once she discovered it was meant for me not her!)

Anyways, I was especially excited as I knew that the talented Christy Riopel made the front cover!!! On this super fun layout, she used Harmonie's mosaic tiles to create the tree and I LOVE LOVE it!!!


And now I'm extra excited to have Harmonie as a sponsor of our next Crop and Cruise scrapbooking cruise in November!! Maybe we will get to play with their mosaic tiles too!!!!  Check out all these beautiful colours...


And here's the Harmonie layout we got to make on our last HOT TROPICAL vacation... yet another Christy Riopel masterpiece!!!  Love this picture of us and love this girl on so many levels... love all these ladies :)  Makes me want to go back!!!!



And YES, there is still some space on our next Crop and Cruise to the Western Caribbean... a few cabin categories are sold out, but we can definitely find the space and still take another 5 scrapbookers!!!  

Just imagine...

Meanwhile, join us at the Creative Stitches Show here in Calgary this weekend where I will be at the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival!!!  Check out the details at www.CanadianScrapbooker.ca!!  Would LOVE to see you there!!

1 comment:

Jessica Gabriel said...

You two look GORGEOUS in that crop tropical layout! wowzers - look out Sports Illustrated ;)