Life is flying by!! But it's all GOOD!

Soooooooo much to share!!  Let's just get started!!


Here's my home as of yesterday!!!  I still can't believe that we're moving!!  I lived with my parents in the same home until I got married and then have lived in our current home for 17 years so this is all so new to me!!  And the most exciting part????  Although the kitchen thrills me and I'm inspired to become a domestic goddess of cooking and baking (quit laughing Cindy, Brenda, Nicole, Christy, Mom, okay... pretty much everyone in my life!), but yes, this is what I'm most excited about...



My new office/scrap room!!!  This picture makes it look much bigger than it really is, but I am carefully planning each square inch to maximize the potential!!!  The ceiling is 9 feet tall, so that will help (not that I can reach up there!)  AND... I love my windows... natural light is so important to me!!  Still trying to decide colours though!!!  Suggestions????  Most of our home is "beige" with dark brown hardwood, but I'm not scared to do something a little different in here.  There is a door I can close to hide the mess I mean room!



So this lovely group of ladies (thanks to Sandy Holmquist for the photo) were all in attendance this past weekend at Calgary's Crop 4 Kids run by my inspiring friend Jennifer Rowsell!!  Not only was it a great venue, but there were awesome onsite stores (MondayNightClass.ca, Inspired Designs and Scrapshotz!) and some fellow Canadian Scrapbooker Team members (Christy Riopel and Leica Forrest) had a fun "Iron Man Scrapbooking Challenge... check out their blogs for the complete story!!  It's always a pleasure to be part of a fundraiser like this for such a great cause... makes me so thankful for the health of my children!


Speaking of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine, have you heard about our fun "WEBISODES" we are showcasing on our website?  Click HERE to check them out!  This latest one features two fun products... Peel Offs and Harmonie's mosaic tiles!!!  So gonna play with those!!  And still with the magazine... you could win this...

A Spellbinders package worth over $140!!!  Wooo hooo!!  Details are on the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine website!!
And last, but not least, also this past weekend, my daughter played in Provincials Soccer and although they didn't win that Gold, they did win a Gold medal for coming in first in their division in all of Calgary!!  It's so much fun to watch Lindsey play (except when she's up against "super giants" that I have a hard time believing are 11 years or younger!!!  Her coach calls her a "Pit Bull on Red Bull" so that should give you a good visual of how she plays!!

Oops... one more thing... we still have about 25 spots available at our Alberta-wide Scrapbook Your Heart retreat!!  This retreat is truly a girl-friend's get-away more than a scrapbooking marathon!!  We craft, chat, swim, play, cry, and laugh our way through a wonderful weekend of pampering and encouragement that is life changing for those who let it!!  We would love to have you attend so check it out!!

No comments: