New Tattered Angels "Angel"

So... it has been a fun game for the crafting community to try to guess the new "Angel" for Tattered Angels and it was finally released today...

Heidi Swapp!!

So... they are releasing at CHA's winter 2010 show her new "Exclusively Heidi" line of Glimmer Mist including "Viva Pink", "Silver Sugar", "Black Magic" and "Electric Blue".

I must admit I'm surprised!  Should be great for Tattered Angels to have such a big name endorsing their product and I am anxious to see the rest of the line! What are your thoughts???

3 comments:

Jennifer Reynard said...

I'm not sure what to think of her
endorsing anything anymore after reading about the amount of her "unused" product that goes into the garbage. You had a link to a blog about the story.
It has kind of turned me off of her company. Jennifer

Allison Orthner said...

Jennifer... I hear you, but one of life's biggest lessons is that there are always 2 sides to every story and I choose to give people the benefit of the doubt (once I have time to gain my proper perspective!!). It is telling that Heidi is no longer working for Advantus... perhaps the garbage incident was part of this decision?? Either way, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Glimmer Mist and hope they do well with this decision!!

Diane said...

My mother always says "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all". So, this is me not saying anything.