Breakfast TV making Christmas Crackers



This was truly one of the most fun TV segments I have evah done!!  Thanks to Christy Riopel, our daughters and some fabulous papers from Basic Grey's "Eskimo Kisses" Christmas line, our crafting of Christmas Crackers was oh so fun!!

Those who know me, know how "jumpy" I am... if you watch closely near the end of the video, I actually scare myself with my snapper!!!  It didn't go off with the first pull and so I tried again... nothing like live TV to totally embarrass oneself :)  No... it was seriously all fun especially when Dave Kelly joins in!!  This truly is a great craft for all ages with a ton of ideas to include on the inside (like a trip to Crop Tropical in Cancun in Feb!!)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun, fun project & it looks like you guys had so much fun! Good times!

Jennifer Reynard said...

Too much craziness first thing
in the morning!!LOL
Looks like everyone had such a fun
time making the crackers! Thanks for the history lesson also!

Unknown said...

We have Christmas crackers every year but it never dawned on me to make them!! I also didn't know you are supposed to cross your arms and pull them all together.

Great job Allison