Mexico Photos!!

My parent's are amazing!! To celebrate THEIR 50th wedding anniversary, they took the entire family to Mexico!!! All 17 of us!!! And it was simply wonderful!!! At the ocean is one of my favourite places to be (no wonder I like to host cruises!) and beach shots make my soul soar!!

Get aload of my 77 year old Dad boogie boarding in the ocean along with all the grandkids! Love that he still does this!And being at an all inclusive was a new experience for my kids! Justin gained 2 lbs in one week and I'm sure it was due to the 3-4 "tropical drinks" he would consume each day! This was his favourite... a "Miami Vice"!!!This iguana resided at one of the pools at the resort and made an occasional appearance IN THE POOL!And family photos are a must especially during the final hours leading to sunset where you get that golden glow!I love this man! Not only do I think he's handsome, but his heart and support for me is beyond words!And last, but oh so not least, my favourite thing in the world to do... sunset photos (and I took a ton!). This one is two of my brothers after going for a sunset swim...
We had so much fun with assorted silhouette photos... this one is my brother and his wife!
And this one is all of us (minus said photographer... the jumping shots do NOT work with a timer as no one knows exactly when to jump!!) This night was the most beautiful orange colours I think I have ever seen (I have NOT adjusted the colours either!! This is exactly what we saw!) I can't imagine not believing in God as Creator when viewing something so amazing... this didn't just happen by accident!So a HUGE thanks to my amazing parents for their generous celebration of 50 years of love and marriage and I hope you enjoy living vicariously through my photos!

4 comments:

Jennifer R said...

Amazing photos!!!!

Laura said...

breath taking Allison!!
can not wait till the cruise

Anonymous said...

looks so fun.... great photos Allison!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW!!!