I'm going to CHA!!!!


Last minute uber wonderful surprise for me.... I'm going to CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) in California this week!!!!

This is THE SHOW for everyone and anyone involved in the industry... the place where all the new releases are revealed, major schmoozing takes place and new companies make their debut (I'm on the hunt for Canadian ones and our Crop and Cruise sponsors in particular!)

I will be there with bells and whistles and of course my camera and video camera to do media coverage of it all!! Be sure to watch here for sneak peeks (I will try to post while in California) and will be hunting for my favourite new yummies and looking for assorted "celebs" to interview... not sure if I read correct, but apparently Paris Hilton is going to be there releasing a new line of crafting supplies????? Is it just me or does this seem... well... wrong on so many levels!! Oh well, I shouldn't judge ahead of time... but you can be sure I'll check it out and fill you in!

Please drop me a line if you are going as well!! Would be fun to meet fellow crafters!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh you lucky girl!!!!
I'm not going this year but wish I was!!! I love walking the floor!
Have fun!! And round up some great sponsors - although I'm sure you won't have any problem with that! ;)

Scrap Hut said...

You are very lucky!! CHA is awesome. I have only been to the one so far and I too am in Anaheim now waiting for this show to start. It sounds like you are going to be a busy girl. Maybe I will see you around. Have fun and be sure to wear your walking shoes :)