Fun & Creative Christmas Photos!

Those of you who know me, know that I don't like typical photos!! Photography should be FUN!! So here are some uber fun Christmas themed photos I've come up with!! May you be inspired to have some creative fun too this Christmas season with your family, friends and cameras!!
And some really beautiful photos for those of you who had new babies join your family this year...
And finally, a few photoshopped greeting cards from my good friend and fellow photographer Shawna Griscowsky! Her Christmas cards are always fun to receive!!!The whole family can have fun doing these type of shots (yes, even the teenagers!!!) so may you be inspired! Please leave a comment if you have your own fun idea to add!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

well done Allison these are awesome!
just love them, ok, I am inspired!
can't wait to see you on TV tomorrow